If an individual is dissatisfied with how the PPO or IPCI’s office have handled an investigation or the service provided by the office, they should contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) and complete a complaint form. The PHSO can investigate complaints by people who consider they have suffered injustice as a result of maladministration by our office. The complaint must be signed by a Member of Parliament, who will then refer the complaint to the PHSO. You can find MP’s contact details at http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/  

The PHSO’s contact details are:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Mosley Street
M2 3HQ

Telephone: 0345 015 4033;

Email: phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk